Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One Last Favor For Awhile, I Promise!!


I feel like I've been doing a lot of begging and whining lately!! Go here, go there, vote for me, yada yada, LOL!! I PROMISE I'll have another hair tutorial up for you very soon. I've got another valentines one all ready to post! But first.... one last quick favor. I wouldn't even bother you girls again. BUT, this is a true honor and I didn't even notice it until just now. One of my very favorite sites of all time TIP JUNKIE has chosen one of my posts as a contender for her annual tip junkie tutorial of the year awards!! I'm seriously excited about this and still can't believe I'm even in the running. I'm just glad I went blog surfing late tonight or I would not have even known about it!!

SOOOO, if you have a few seconds, head on over to Tip Junkie and vote for your favorite tutorial. (I'm not going to tell you which one to vote for cuz they're all amazing, but of course I won't complain if you choose mine!!!)

Thanks so much.....again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment