Thursday, February 11, 2010

French Braided Heart


Yet another Valentines Day post from 2009. I need to hurry if I'm going to fit all of these in!! I still have a few more I want to post before the big day.....we'll see if I can find the time.

Oh and is it just my biased mom vision, or are her eyes extremely beautiful in this picture? Gosh I'm glad her daddy passed those genes on!!
cute girl hairstyleOk, back to hair. I didn't do step by step pics for this one. It's basically this heart hairstyle, just French Braided instead of Elastic Braided.
heart made out of french braids
french braid heartfrench braided heart
french braid heart hairstyle Gotta love the wet hair here. Yep, we have those days too. A LOT~! The next day I left the braids in and pulled everything else back into a messy bun. It looked adorable. I should have taken pictures, but I didn't. Anyway, that's another option with this hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment