Friday, March 11, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Hairdo - Green Eyelet Braid


Another Fun Hairstyle For St. Patrick's Day:

"Green Eyelet Ribbon French Braid"

We actually posted pictures of this hairstyle last year (without a tutorial) and have had requests for a video ever since.
st patricks day hairstyleWeird, but this hair style reminds me of a dress my mom made me when I was a little girl. It had eyelet lace along the bottom with a ribbon sewn or threaded through the lace. :)
st paddys day hairdoBy the way, this video tutorial was not so easy to make. :) I was trying to film, thread, sew and keep my hands/arms/head from covering everything up at the same time lol. I couldn't really see what I was doing while I was weaving the ribbon through her hair as you can probably tell by my sloppy sewing job! I think you can get the basic idea of how to make the hairstyle from the video though, just ignore the other "details" k? ;)

Of course, this hairdo would be cute any time... not just on St. Paddy's day. You could change up the color of the ribbons for any occasion!


No comments:

Post a Comment