Friday, June 11, 2010

"Letters To Juliet" Hairstyles


I went and saw the movie "Letters To Juliet" recently and fell in love with some of the hairstyles they did on the main character, Sophie (Amanda Seyfried.) Truth be told, I think I was paying more attention to the hair styles than I was the actual movie. I tend to have that problem sometimes! :)

After seeing all of these cute hairdos, I was wishing that we wouldn't have cut the Princess's hair!
Here's the first hairstyle that I thought was especially cute. A simple twisted half pony.......
letters to juliet hairstyle from the back Here's our attempt to recreate this lovely Amanda Seyfried hairstyle:



And this one: We've actually done similar stuff with a quick twist across the front before. I'm guessing you have too.
amanda seyfried front twist This one was my favorite! I looked all over and couldn't find a picture of the back of this hairstyle though. If you watch the movie, you'll see it towards the end (at the wedding.) And yes, I may have to rent the video when it comes out just so that I can see this hairstyle again.

Here's the front.....
letters to juliet hairdo And a closer view. I love the loose elegant waves. A perfect example of "messy cute."
amanda seyfried hairstyle A side view......
letters to juliet braided wedding hairstyle It was loosely braided like this on both sides. And then in the back, it was brought together with a cute braided bun thingy. It really was gorgeous! I would try and recreate it for you, but.... snip, snip, remember? :( You may have to go see this chick flick yourself just for this hairstyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment