Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Flower Girl Hairstyle, Twisted Up-Do


I think this would be so cute on a flower girl, or for church.

Make 4 or 5 ponies down the middle of her head like so.............. On the bottom pony, I did a pull-through to help finish it off. Now, do a twisting braid in each pony. (Take 2 sections, twist these both in the same direction, then twist them together in the opposite direction.) Put elastics on the ends.At this point, I didn't take any pictures. But, you basically just place the braids on her head, going from side to side, and secure with bobby pins. (Trying to hide the ends.) Here's a side view. And, as you can see, I didn't do the greatest job at hiding the ends. I never notice the little imperfections until I see the pics up on my computer, and at that point it's too late. Oh well, just keeping it real for ya!
I thought this would be cute with some flowers. Of course I didn't have any on hand, so I improvised. You get the idea right? And, just look past all the fly-aways here. This was taken after she had been playing all day long. I'm actually pretty impressed that it stayed in this well.

No comments:

Post a Comment