Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More 4th of July Hair


Ok, so I came up with quite a few styles for the 4th of July, and quite honestly I don't know that I'm going to have time to post them. We've got family reunions/company/vacations/summer fun going on right now. So... if I don't get to them, you'll just have to forgive me. :)

I have a few spare minutes, so I'm posting this one real fast. I didn't think you would need instructions because there has been similar stuff done before on several blogs. I just changed up the colors for the 4th and thought it was cute.

If you feel you need instructions. It's a kind of a hybrid between this post and this post. Hope you're all having a fun summer!

hairstyles for girlsfrench braids with ribbons
corset hairstyle
hair styles for girls

No comments:

Post a Comment