Thursday, July 30, 2009

Positive Day



So, there's a challenge (from a little girl) floating around the blogosphere today: July 31st is to be positive day! I absolutely love this idea!! There is just so much negativity in the world right now, it's hard to escape it. I for one am going to take this beyond our blog and try to make my whole day a positive day! Wish me luck!!

And now, some of the positive things in my life:

1. 3 adorable kids

2. 2 adorable kids who will be going back to school soon :)

2. 1 adorable husband

3. Beautiful weather (I love summer)

4. Grandmas and Grandpas who live nearby

5. Religion in my life

6. Chocolate (lots of chocolate) in my cupboards

7. A potty trained toddler!! (I should have put this as #1)

8. Disneyland (soon)

9. All caught up with laundry for a few minutes

10. Wonderful extended family and friends

Now, if you're wanting to read more positive stuff, go check out all the links on this post. And JOIN IN if you have a blog. I feel better already realizing I have so much to be thankful for in my life. (If you don't have a blog or don't feel like posting, feel free to leave the positive things in your life in the comments here. I would love to read them.)

Hope everyone has a wonderful positive day! And thank you so much to the sweet little girl who came up with this idea. Also, thanks to Jenn for posting about this. You've made my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment