Monday, August 24, 2009

Quick Back To School Hairstyle......And May Be Done Hair Blogging


K, so now that school has started for us again (booo) I've been trying to decide if we're going to keep up this blog or not. :( I've actually been thinking about this for awhile now. The princess just started first grade (holy cow) and now goes to school all day (early in the morning.) Unfortunately I'm NOT much of a morning person. I don't really see myself getting out of bed 1 minute earlier than I have to, kwim?

We'll probably be doing quick and simple 5 minute hairstyles almost every school day. (Boring)

Something like this.......

hairstyles for girls

quick hairstyle for school
back to school hairstyleNothing special, but if you hate mornings like I do, feel free to give it a try! You'll be out the door in 5 minutes. If you've forgotten how to do a twist braid or are new to hair blogs, click on this link for our twist braid video. I'm guessing the rest should be a snap. One last silly picture!!Before I forget, I also want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of you for reading our blog!! Your sweet comments and emails have been our very favorite part of blogging. You've brightened our day on MANY occasions with your kind words. I'm torn because we've loved doing this blog and the thought of quitting completely makes me sad. :( I've thought about re posting some of our favorite older styles that have probably been forgotten, and maybe doing a new style on the weekends once in awhile. What do you guys think? Would that be boring to see our old stuff again? Until we decide what we're doing for sure (don't give up on us quite yet).......we still have the ShooShoos baby shoes contest running until tomorrow (don't forget to enter.) Also, we have several giveaways scheduled in the next few weeks and will be happy to continue hosting giveaways for anyone who asks us while we're in limbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment