Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Prayer For A Friend.....


For Bryson Ross I realize this is a hair blog. But sometimes there are more important things in life than hair, ya know? Late Monday afternoon my dear blogging friend (Shellie) lost her 2 year old son in a drowning accident. I have a 3 year old son, so it really hits home how devastating something like that would be. I can't imagine what she's going through right now. I'm joining the blogosphere in a special "Wordless Wednesday" dedicated to Shellie. If you want to join in, take a picture of a candle lit in honor of Shellie's sweet angel (Bryson Ross) and post it on your blog. (I ended up having to take the links off because it was messing up our page.) If you did a special candle post and want to add your link, please leave it in the comments. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment