Friday, January 15, 2010

How To Do Twists - Another Method


I think most everyone does these little cornrow type twists. We love them and use twists in lots of our hairstyles. I know some people have a hard time with the french twist braid, so this is just an easier way to get the same type of look.
twist hairstyle twist cornrows Part out a row where you want the twist to be and section off a small piece in front of the row.
Using the end of a rat tail comb, start wrapping the hair around it. We have a smaller rat tail comb that I would normally use, but it's gone MIA. I'm guessing it's in with the Princess's doll stuff. :) The thinner the handle of your comb, the tighter the twists will be.

Keep wrapping the hair around the comb while adding sections of hair all the way back.

Keep going until you get to the end of the row.

Slide the comb out of the twist and add an elastic at the end of the row to keep it in place.
Quick and easy!
twist hairstyle Oh, and you may have noticed I've started to add watermarks to our pictures. Due to some "unfortunate events" I've decided I need to do this to help keep my daughter's pictures safe. It's too bad it's come to this, but unfortunately it's not an innocent world that we live in. Hopefully the watermarks won't be too annoying or distracting. But I'm sure any of you with kids would understand why we don't want our pictures taken (as you would want the same courtesy shown to your children.) Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment