Thursday, March 4, 2010

Guest Hairdos Part 3


This will be our last guest post (at least for a little while.) Then, I've got some fun hairstyle ideas for St. Patricks Day I'm hoping to squeeze in next week.

1. I had to start off with this one since Dr. Seuss's Birthday was just the other day! This "Cindy Lou Who hairstyle" was made by placing a small paper cup under her hair. The mom who sent this one in sure is creative! I love it!! This would be perfect for Halloween or Dr. Seuss Day.

2. French Braid pigtails
3. French Braided Heart

4. Twist Braids
5. French Braid Headband

6. Woven Pigtails7. Braided Connectors
8. Quick Heart Ponytail9. 5 strand french braid! (I really want to try this.)
10. Quick Heart Hairstyle
11. Olympic Rings Hairstyle
12. French Braid Heart With Ribbon13. Quick Heart Pigtails variation
14 and 15- Easter Updo Variations
16. Renaissance Hairstyle17. Twist Weave and Cross Hairdo
18. Cute Fairy Costumes
19. Easter Updo

20. Quick Heart variation
21. Five Minute Hairstyle variation
22. Twist Braids23. Twist Braid Star Hairstyle
I'm so impressed with all of these great hairdos! Thank you so much (all of you) for sending in your pictures. I hope I didn't miss anyone. If you've done a hairstyle you were wanting to share with us, you can post it to our facebook fan page at anytime. There have been a lot of fun pictures posted to our page lately, so feel free to join us and check out our "fan photos" and "favorite hairstyles" albums while you're there if you're looking for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment