Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Locks Of Love Hair Cut - Before and After!


Yep, we really did it!

Here she is with her dripping wet long hair before the Locks of Love hair donation:
before locks of love long hair
And, here she is with her new, cute, short "A Line" haircut after:
locks of love haircut after locks of love

a line haircut Do you like? I happen to think she looks really cute with this new hairdo! And she is soooo excited about it. She's been wanting go get it cut for awhile, but I made her wait for a couple of weeks after she made the decision. I wanted her to be sure it was what she really wanted. Because you know, once it's cut.... it's cut! My mom (the Princess's Grandma) passed away right before The Princess was born from cancer and we've talked about how she lost her hair and had to wear a wig. The Princess is also aware that some children suffer from hair loss and really wanted to help out another child. She wanted to help make someone happy. That is the main reason she wanted to do this.I'm so disappointed in myself. I had our camera all ready to record the hair cut at the salon so that the Princess could watch it later. I had the perfect angle, sat there with the camera and filmed big moment (or so I thought) and then when I went to play it back, nothing was there. I must not have pushed the record button!! LAME
So unfortunately you won't get to watch the actual cutting. But, we made a "post hair cut interview" for your viewing pleasure instead.
Here's the Princess's thoughts on her new haircut and why she wanted to do it.....Oh and one more thing.... I've been hearing some "stuff" about Locks of Love from various sources. I'll be posting on that topic next. I appreciate all of your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment