Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A New Haircut - For Me!


I've been growing out my hair for awhile now. It actually was getting fairly long, and well... I decided it was time for a change.

Here's what I looked like before the haircut (kinda.) I am a little too embarrassed to make an appearance on this blog, so my kids were kind enough to help me with some creative "editing." Apparently it looks like I have a small problem with some extra facial hair... I might need to look into that. :)

Before:

long straight hair long curly hair
(These before pictures were both taken awhile ago, but you get the idea.) My hair was on the longer side, about halfway down my back. Unlike the princess, my hair is naturally wavy/curly like the photo on the right.

After:
bob haircut layered bob haircut
I'm not sure if this specific cut has an official name, but I would say it's a mix between a Bob Haircut, and an A-Line Haircut with layers. Maybe a Graduated Bob? A typical "mom cut."
Although it's a little shorter than I had planned on, I'm loving how fast and easy this new haircut is to style! My only complaint is that I pretty much have to straighten it every day now, or it shrivels up into a frizzy ball. :)So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment