Monday, January 12, 2009

Look What You've Been Up To!


I think this has to be my favorite part of hair blogging. I just LOVE seeing what YOU come up with. And holy cow, you've been busy!!!

To start off with, here's a cute criss-cross headband with a braid
Next, we have a variation on the elastic pony ribbon crosses.

I love this one. Look at these cute knots with elastic braids on the sides. Very creative!

Very cute use of ribbon here!


I had to try this twist braid style as soon as I saw it. So cute!


A very creative variation of the spider web!! I love it.





Very nice job on the twist weave and cross!


Can you believe this baby is only 18 months old? She's already got enough hair for the woven tiara!
Look how cute these ribbon braid buns turned out. And, what an adorable smile to go with it!


The heart, with added ribbon. How cute!
Some darling woven braids with a butterfly!

And last, but certainly not least. Some adorable Halloween woven dos. One of these girls was a fairy, the other was a butterfly.




Whew!! That's a lot of hair! This should keep everyone busy for awhile. I just went through a ton of email. (I hope I didn't miss anyone.) But if I did, it wasn't on purpose. Please send it again! Also, I've had a few new hair bloggers ask to be added to my links. I planned on doing that this morning while I had a few minutes, but I deleted your emails on accident while cleaning everything out!! So, if you have started hair blogging and want to be added to my sidebar, please leave me a comment with your blog address, or send me another email- I'll be happy to add you. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment