Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hairstyle For Picture Day


It's picture day today at school! I'm a fan of simple hairstyles for pictures. I also want the princess to be able to look back at her school pictures and remember how long her hair was in each grade, so I prefer to leave her hair down.

picture day hairstyleI made a part on the side and did a little french braid going from the part, down by her ear. (Leaving out some hair in front.)Next, I added some hairspray and water to the piece in front, slicked it down and added it in with the braid. Add a cute bow or flower if you want!
hairstyle for pictures
I was thinking about curling her hair. But, do you think we had time for that?? Of course not!
cute hairstyle for pictures
hair for school pictures
Quick hairstyle for pictures There you have it. A 5 minute picture day hairdo!


No comments:

Post a Comment