Friday, September 25, 2009

Twist To The Side Hairstyle


I've got a few new cute hairstyles ready to go that I'm excited to get posted. But, I just haven't had time this week. :(

Here's one from the past to look over until I get a chance to post something new. This one was originally posted a little over a year ago, in July of 08! An oldie!!

Start off with a diagonal part. Like this..............
Add two ponies in the front, on both sides of the part. Cross them.........

And, cross them again, making a twist. Make two more ponies, below the first ones, and add the hair from the previous ponies. Continue this all the way to the bottom of the part. (I added a temporary claw clip holding one side while I secured the other side with an elastic each time. Otherwise, it kept moving away from where I wanted it.)

At the bottom, you'll be left with two ponies next to each other. I did a twisting braid in each one, then twisted them together. (BTW, please excuse the mess in the background. My two boys were having a "lego party" while were were "playing princess.")
Wrap the twisted braid into a bun, leaving the ends on the top and secure with bobby pins.

creative hairstyle Spike out the ends with a flattening iron, and spray.

hair style for girls Another side view...............
cute hairstyle for little girls
The top.............elastic hairstyle And, the top/back....................twisty hairstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment