Monday, July 19, 2010

7 Strand Braid Video!


Here's the 7 strand braid video instructions we promised. Hopefully it makes sense. :) I found that the braid is easy to complete, but kind of hard to explain. Plus, I still have "video fright." I don't know why these silly hair videos make me so nervous, lol. I can feel my hands and voice start to shake every time I turn on the camera. Yes, it's really.....DUMB. What I wouldn't do for you guys though, geesh!

I'm hoping you'll be able to figure it out with our tutorial. Clear as mud? Let us know how it goes if you attempt it. And of course, we want to see pictures on our facebook page!
If you learn this seven strand braid, you should be able to make this type of braid with any amount of strands you want using this same technique! When the princess's hair was a little longer, I made an eleven strand braid on each side of her head one time for a wedding. (6 strands on one side of the braid and 5 on the other.) You can also make these woven flat braids into french braids by adding hair in when you weave the outside strand if you want to.

Good luck and can't wait to see your pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment