Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Belle Hairstyle - For Short Hair


Do we have anyone dressing up as Belle for Halloween this year? I hope so. She's one of mine and my daughter's favorite Disney Princesses!
Beauty and the Beast Belle Hairstyle We posted a Belle Hairstyle for long hair a couple of years ago with our Halloween Hairstyles. Well, our Princess asked for this Beauty and the Beast Hairstyle just recently, and her hair isn't quite long enough for our original version. So, we modified it a little. Here's a video tutorial showing how to create a Belle Hairdo for shorter hair....

Bell Hairstyle
Disney Princess Hairstyle I love how this Belle hair style turned out! I think I like it even better with her shorter hair cut. Although gosh, I can't believe how much her hair has grown since she had it cut. It's really not that short anymore! Btw, if you are looking for a wand to go with your princess or fairy halloween costume, my friend Trisha has DIY instructions on how to make a fairy wand and how to make a tulle wand on her site. So adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment