Friday, October 8, 2010

French Fish Braid Video


We made a video awhile ago showing this french fish braid when we still had our old 60 second video camera. And well, it didn't turn out so great. :) So, I decided it needed to be redone. This 'new' french fishtail/herringbone video was made right before The Princess got her hair cut and I'm just now getting around to posting it.....
On a side note: This isn't normally how I position my hands while making this braid. The way I normally do it had my hands completely covering the braid in the video and wasn't helpful at all! I wanted you to be able to actually see how the braid was being made, ya know? So, after you get the basic concept down, you can probably figure out a better way to hold the hair while you're braiding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment