Saturday, October 4, 2008

LIVE CONTEST IS NOW OVER!!!!!


Ok, so the first 2 winners have already been drawn.........scroll down to see if you are one of them!! If you didn't win, here's your chance to be winner #3! I'm trying something new. A LIVE CONTEST!! I thought this would be a good way to give you a little more control over being the winner, instead of just leaving it up to random.org!!

Here's the rules:

Comment # 602 will be the winner. You can say anything you want in your comments, the only stipulation is that it has to be a full sentence. (You can say "I hate doing hair" for all I care!) If you have all day, and need something to do, you can leave all 602 comments! Or, you can slip right in at the end and be the 602nd sniper! This could take an hour, or a week, who knows???

I can't wait to see who wins!!

So, start commenting..........

What in the world??? I put this contest up, went to do some stuff, came back a couple of hours later to check on it (thinking there would be like 50 comments.) And, it's over!!! I guess I underestimated you! I didn't realize I would have such die hard commenters. You guys are awesome!

I'm pleased to announce that our winner (number 602) is Khristacy !!
She's totally deserving of this too. Can you believe she was the very first commenter!! It looks like she stuck it out the ENTIRE time. Now, that's dedication folks!! Khristacy, please send me an email with your address and I'll get this out to you. hair4myprincess at yahoo dot com

A big thank you to everyone else who participated too! I feel bad that I wasted half of your Saturday and you didn't even get anything out of it!

But, I'll for sure be doing this again, it was fun! Although next time I might have to make it 1000! I'm still totally shocked it went so fast. I strategically did this on my slowest day at the slowest time, thinking it would last all day long! You proved me wrong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment