Saturday, October 18, 2008

Spider Web Hairstyles!!


Okay, this one didn't turn out quite how I had envisioned it. I wanted it to look more........ well, more like a spider web! Next time I do it, I'm going to take smaller sections, I think that would help. I might just do the regular elastic braids, instead of trying to make these box thingys too.

Well whatever, you get the idea right? The main reason I wanted to do this style anyway is to show off this cute spider bow!
This is how you start..........
Come back across, and add the bun...........


Do you love the bow? Look how happy this cute spider made the princess!!! She absolutely loves it. She'll most likely be wearing it in her hair every single day until Halloween. And now, here's my second attempt! In this case, the parts themselves are supposed to be the web. Use your imagination, I realize it's a stretch! I'm still not in love with it. Maybe the princess will let me try one more idea I have for this tomorrow.........Alright, this is the last spider web I'm posting, I promise!! (This post is getting really long.) This one is for all of you who voted that you like the weird stuff!! Instructions for this one have been added here. If your daughter likes attention, this is a good one for that. We've been stopped by random strangers several times today wanting to take a gander. I'm guessing they thought we were insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment