Saturday, October 4, 2008

This Contest Is CLOSED, The Winners Have Been Drawn!!


So, we went on a little shopping spree.......

The hat and gloves set say they are "one size fits all." They are pretty small though. I would say they would fit a toddler up to maybe a 6-7 year old. The elastics are our favorites, the best ones I have found. They do eventually break, but I can usually get 3-4 uses out of them before they do, and that's better than most. The other little treat is a set of headbands and hair bands.

Here's the scoop: There will be 3 winners!! I have 3 of everything you see here (so if you are one of the winners, you'll get everything shown. You won't have to share!!)

3 Chances at winning!!

You get 1 entry just for leaving a comment on this post.....say whatever you want.
You get 1 entry for becoming a follower of this blog (on my sidebar.)
1 more entry if you link to me (either in a post or on your sidebar, I don't care which.)

Just leave a separate comment for each entry. And, if you are already a follower or have me linked, let me know by leaving separate comments for each.

I'm closing this on Saturday, not sure what time....so get your comments in before then. 2 of the winners will be chosen from this post using random.org. For the 3rd winner, I'm doing something a little bit different. Let's just say, if you're here at the right time on Saturday after I draw the first 2 winners, you may be the 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment