Friday, November 21, 2008

The Fountain Hairdo For Girls


Really, this is just a continuation of this hairstyle. So much for keeping it quick, I couldn't help myself!! Start out with three sections like this............

Do the 2 pull throughs on the sides first. Split them both in two and send one of the pieces on each side up to the top. Gather them in with the top section and do a pull through. (If you don't know how to do a pull through, look under my "quick search labels" for "videos." You'll find a video tutorial there!)
Do more pull throughs on each side. Split these in 2. Send one piece up to join the next middle section. Also add in the leftover strands from the previous pull throughs...........
Do your pull through in the middle section, and repeat in the last section. Just try to make your last section straight and not crooked like mine. Ha Ha Add a bow if you want........
I'm trying to decide if I really need a topsy tail. I'm thinking it would keep everything a little neater. Do any of you use one? Let me know if you do, and if you think it makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment