Monday, February 16, 2009

Fishtail /Fishbone Braid Video


I had a request a couple days ago for a fish tail braid video. I knew I had already posted one, so I went looking through this hair blog trying to find the link. Well, I looked all over and couldn't find it. Weird!! It has been awhile, but I remembered making that video! Long story short, I finally found it in my drafts. Yep, I'm losing it people. I made the video, then never posted it! Here it is, the long lost tutorial. Better late than never, right?

How to make a Fish Braid:
I love that this braid is so easy to make but looks so intricate and unique.

Also, one last thing. This has been bugging me. In your expert opinions, is it fish tail braid, herringbone, or fish bone braid?? I don't know which is "right."

No comments:

Post a Comment