Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Twist Braid Heart Hairstyle For Girls


It's been a struggle getting all these Valentine's Dos in before the big day. I think it's pretty safe to say we've covered just about every way humanly possible to make a heart in a head of hair. haha I've got this one and one more heart hairstyle I'll be posting soon, as soon as I get a couple free minutes. Then I'm done with hearts for awhile!!

So, start with 2 pigtails on each side of her head in front. I did a zig zag part in the middle. Do a reverse pull through with each one. Make a low pony with the remaining hair.Split both piggies in 2 and twist braid/rope braid/corkscrew (whatever you want to call it) each section. (If you don't know how to do a twist braid, pull-through, or zig zag part, look under my "quick search labels" for "videos." You'll find instructional videos there!)Bring the middle 2 braids towards the center and secure with an elastic to form the top of the heart.Now bring the outer 2 twist braids down and gather everything in with the pony. I twist braided the pony leaving out some ends and flipped the braid back up to the base with an elastic.Flip the ends back over the braid and add a bow.
The darling bow for this hairstyle came from Madibu Bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment