Monday, February 23, 2009

French Squiggle Braid With A Bun


First things first, keep an eye on the counter at the bottom of my blog. I'm giving out a prize for our 100,000th visitor. I don't want you to miss out if it's you!! Here are the contest details if you haven't already read them.

Now for the hairstyle....

Start by making a headband part (split with a part inside) and pull the rest into a side pony.
Starting on one side of your side part, make a section and start twisting the heck out of it until it looks similar to this......


Take another section underneath and start twisting it a little as well.....

Twist it in with the first section and twist some more.Keep going to the end of both sections and add the twists into the ponytail.Twist the ponytail a little....And wrap it around itself to make a bun. (I wrapped an elastic around it to keep it in place.)We added this adorable flower made from fabric!!



Do you love this bow as much as I do?? Be sure to check back here on WEDNESDAY. I'll let you in on where it came from and how you can own a set just like the one shown here for FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment