Sunday, March 1, 2009

April Fools On US!!


K, we've been doing this hair blogging thing for awhile now. Betcha thought our hair always turned out perfect and we never got frustrated or had a bad hair day, huh. Wrong!!

Through the process we've had lots of fun but it hasn't all been roses. This post is all about the stuff you never got to see. All the hairstyles up until now I've been too embarrassed to post!! All the ideas I thought would turn out wonderful and turned out to be a flop! We've had some doozies. Just think of this post as our "Hair Bloopers."

First off we have some "puffy piggies?" I thought this was going to turn out looking adorable. As you can see, her hair is way too long for this style, and it looks ridiculous!! I mean, I'm okay with big hair once in awhile, but holy cow, she could barely fit through the door with these pigtails!

All I can say about this one is yikes!!!


So, actually this hairstyle wasn't bad and I still might redo and post it someday. I just don't know what was going on with the camera, or maybe the person holding the camera? Every picture of this style turned out just like this. Nice and clear, huh.


Don't ask! It was a really good idea in my head, I promise!!!


And for the grand finale! Lovely, isn't it?

We had a few more "great ones" I vividly remember doing, but I must have deleted them. You get the idea..
So there you have it, our April Fools hairstyles. Now I've lost all of your respect, haven't I. Well, hopefully you're laughing with us and not at us. LOL I'll be taking this post down after today, so enjoy it while you can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment