Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hairstyles From You!!!


Yay! I love getting pictures from my readers! It's seriously so fun to see everything you girls have tried. I love that they're all just a little bit different and unique in their own way.

Now without further delay, the artwork........

To start with, some woven pigtails and a beautiful smile!



Next we have hearts, hearts and more hearts!!! Lots of variations from the Valentines Day Post.
















Now onto some Candy Cane Hair! This is still one of my daughter's all time favorites. She asks for it A LOT. It's fun to see it on another head of hair!!
A variation of the St Patrick's Day Shamrock and some more Woven Pigtails (another favorite!)
How cute are these 2? They're sporting the Twist, Weave and Cross.
How fun!! I have a hard time keeping my inbox organized, and I'm a little ditzy sometimes:) So if I left anyone out, sorry! Send it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment